"What is trust to you?"
and to me, it's just something easy to lose in somebody and hard to build.
Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Hmmm… have not blog for quite a long time…. got test these few days…. His test i got 20/20 =DHappy Diee!!~~~ yah…. so overdue photos to upload… =D

This pictures below is like a few weeks ago one… doing Glogster cause my grp one not approve…. yah.. we did it at my house =D

Finding the speed of the racer!!~~

Next few pictures also doing glogster one… but at Eliza’s house…. meet Jia Jie and Eliza at 304 coffeeshop there…. then Jia Jie bought Chicken Rice…. then i went to 7-Eleven and bought Calubee(?).. Seaweed one… nice =D then shared with Eliza and Jia Jie … then Eliza gave us ice-cream :)…. and then Jin Wen came… she dk which floor Eliza live at… so she caleed me…. called me 9 times sia!!!!

First Time:

Jia Jie picked up the phone cause i was busy…

Jia Jie : Hello…

Jin Wen : Hello… Eliza 住在哪一楼??

Jia Jie : 3 楼( fake one.. should be 4)

Jin Wen : Orh.. ok… bye…. 不要 lie to me hor….

Jia Jie : Ya la ya la…. ( Giggles) Bye

End Calll…

Second call:

 

Jin Wen : Ello! 哪里是3楼?? 3楼是做baby de!!!

Jia Jie,me and Eliza : ( Giggles) 你有check 好好 ma???

Jin Wen : Aiya… 等一下hor。。。

I end the call.. =D then we laugh like mad…

Third,Fourth,Fifth,Sixth and Seventh call:

Jia Jie answers it… and she make the sound u get when u crumple the potato chips bag… then she make the crunchy sound and end call! =D

Eighth call:

Eliza slide to answer then i touch to end call… nice =D hahhaa…. we were laughing like mad!!!!!!

Ninth Call:

Jia Jie : Aiya!我们在 4楼la.. bye bye… –End Call-

hahaha….. fun!!!~~~~ she called me nine times within 10 mins?! i was like wth!!!!!

- The End of my story bout Jin Wen and us-

Hmmm…. have been practicing Gu Zheng this few days…. =( it seems that i cant make it huh…..Nononono… i can make it! i will go for SYF! =D nice….. Haiz…. my 摇子 seems bad… but then my 小陈故事 is much more better!!!~~ Woots!!!~ at least i dont show off unlike Ahem Ahem…. my 中子与大拇子 is like finally memorised!!~~ woots!!~~ =D Stiil cant memorise the new song… =( it is super hard to play! =( somemore my senior not there… =( then Hui Ni ( Alvina’s senior) dont wan teach me…. =( then me and Jia Jie call her “Ni Ni”… hehhee…… then we train outside the Gu Zheng room… then lots of teacher walked past…. =( then Pearlyn came =D she learn 小陈故事 dammmmmmm Fast!!~~~ argghhhh…… then Jia Jie ask Xin Ye ( Gu Zheng senior) how to play the new song.. then she teach le then she wan to walk back to the Gu Zheng room… so i continue practicing Gu Zheng… then suddenly i saw her ON THE FLOOR! i was like OMG! she sprained her ankle and cant walk properly… so she fell…… i cant help but to giggle….. i noe i very bad… but the scenes very funny…. imagine someone teaching u smth then suddenly she/he is on the floor( fell on to the floor…) dont u feel that it is funny?….. Hmmm.. Ending post now… Bye!!!~~~Sayonara!!~~ =Dさようなら!!~~ =D



Back to top


Profile
someone you gotta know

My name is Doreen Ting ! Presents on 0108! I am now Sweet 13. WRSS 2E2;Meverest! Guzheng-ist♥
.Youtube.Facebook.Twitter.Formspring.Tumblr.

Tagboard
some place you gotta scream




Affiliates
some where you gotta leave to

1E2 Rising Star 6a Alfred Alvina Bing Chen Carina Gilyn Hui Ying Kevin Lim Jia Jie Jasmine Jia Hui Jing Yee Joey Jordan Li Ling Pearlyn Pei Shan Shi Ying Shu Qi Si Jia Sin Yi Xin Ye Xin Yu Ting En Yi Huan

Archives
some time you gotta forget

February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011

Credits
someone I gotta thanks

Designer and icons
*click the url of the resources.