"What is trust to you?"
and to me, it's just something easy to lose in somebody and hard to build.
Monday, March 22, 2010

Hmmm… today first day of term 2 huh? Morning cannot wake up… cannot hear the alarm… cause i put my jacket on top of my phone.. =.= then i felt the vibration of my phone… wake up… thinking that it is still 4+am… checked my phone.. SHIT! 6.34am liao!!!! then rush… bath then prepare…. wear my shoe and off i go… waited for Hui Wen(L) then went to school with her…. =) reached… went to find Jia Jie(L) and Alvina ; Bwing Bwing(L)… SIAN! The dog there….  then went to quadrangle… sit down then read my book… the blah blah blah….. then walk back to class… while waiting for Ms Wong… i ask Eliza(L) if Jia Jie(L) divide the Eng oral presentation already or not? Then she say no… then very worried….. then me and Eliza(L) tok tok tok… Bernard say Miss Wong here liao… then i faster turn around….. then the Chairpersons and the NE rep kanna scolding by Miss Wong… then our turn…. then she say the first period id Geo… then i was like ==! then His… not bad…. then recess… Then Alvina; Bwing Bwing(L) tell me got no Gu Zheng…  then suddenly say got… then very luan… then went back to class… late.. ==! then got my mock test paper…. 19 and half!!~~ but then Miss Kok count wrongly…. ==! should be 20 and half! =D happy!!~~~ the i kenna sabo by Pearlyn  ==!!! then they ask me sabo You Liang then sabo lor…. then after Eng is Sci… i almost sleep sia… when i wan to close my eyes… Mr Chan shout… the his voice also very ear-piercing… then my eys close and open close and open… ==!!!!!!!!!!!!! then Maths… SUCKS! Argg.. the Han! Haiz…  Jia Jie(L) almost sleep then to prevent her to sleep.. she cut herslef with the ruler… ==! i wanna try too!!!~~~ =D hahaha…. then after that… went Staff Room find Mr Chan bout the Glogster…. Then wait till 1.55 then go com lab and wait for Miss Kok… Haiz… she say need to skip Gu Zheng sia….. WTH!!!! the wait wait wait…then our turn… i was shivering…. SUPER COLD!!!! then my legs were shaking,my hand are trembling…. damm it!then my turn to say… i say wrong words sia!!! CFM not good one!!!! arhhh…. then go Gu Zheng room! no more Gu Zheng inside!! ==!!! sian.. then go out of school… Jia Jie(L) call Alvina ; Bwing Bwing(L) where is she… then took bus with Angel(L)… tok alot… tok bout the dog… say she go stick ith everyone then blah blah blah….. then go Causeway and find her… went popular there and find…. then i put my books on a stacks of files… i walk away for awhile then “BOOM!” the files drop down… dammm paiseh! Jus nice sia… Alvina ; Bwing Bwing(L) say 1,2,3 drop then really drop leh… then i bought Fruitella! =D nice… shared with frens(L)! =D then went XCraft and then talk bout piercing.. then went Macdonalds….  me and Jia Jie (L)bought fries.. i ask for MEDIUM fries and the person gave me a SMALL fries!i ask for REGULAR coke and the person gave me a SMALL coke.. fine… some more the coke like no taste one!!!!!! arhh… then chat chat chat.. chat till 5+ still donnoe… hehehe… the bused home with Alvina ; Bwing Bwing(L)! then got one blind man bored the bus… then he walk to the place where ppl can stand one….then got one girl there… then he dont noe(OF COURSE LA HE BLIND LEH!!!) he use the walking stick and accidentally go through the girl leg and hit her *AHEM*…. u should noe wat it is…. the me and Alvina ; Bwing Bwing(L) tio shock! then she say the guy live one floor above her… then i was like OMG!!!! then got off the bus and walked home with Alvina ; Bwing Bwing(L)… =D



Back to top


Profile
someone you gotta know

My name is Doreen Ting ! Presents on 0108! I am now Sweet 13. WRSS 2E2;Meverest! Guzheng-ist♥
.Youtube.Facebook.Twitter.Formspring.Tumblr.

Tagboard
some place you gotta scream




Affiliates
some where you gotta leave to

1E2 Rising Star 6a Alfred Alvina Bing Chen Carina Gilyn Hui Ying Kevin Lim Jia Jie Jasmine Jia Hui Jing Yee Joey Jordan Li Ling Pearlyn Pei Shan Shi Ying Shu Qi Si Jia Sin Yi Xin Ye Xin Yu Ting En Yi Huan

Archives
some time you gotta forget

February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011

Credits
someone I gotta thanks

Designer and icons
*click the url of the resources.