"What is trust to you?"
and to me, it's just something easy to lose in somebody and hard to build.
Friday, June 18, 2010

HIHIHIHIHI!

Second post today! :D

Gonna continue with the song marathon! :D

Currently , freaking addicted to David Choi songs!

MAD LOVE DAVID CHOI!

Well , another David Chio song.

MADD LOVE!

David Choi again! :D

MAD LOVE!♥

DAVID CHOI!

MADD MAADD LOVE!♥

Ok. I better stop with David Choi.

But I MAD LOVE HIS SONGS! ><

Too bad if you don’t understand.

No la! I not so bad one.

Here is the translation :

Semalam I call you, you tak answer
You kata you keluar pergi dinner
You kata you keluar dengan kawan you
But when I called Tommy he said it wasn’t true

Yesterday when I called you, you didn't answer
You said you went out for dinner
You said you went out with friends
But when I called Tommy he said it wasn't true

So I drove my car pergi Damansara
Tommy kata maybe you tengok bola
Tapi bila i sampai, you tak ada
Lagilah i jadi gila!

So I drove my car to Damansara (a place in Kuala Lumpur)
Tommy said maybe you went to watch a soccer match
But when I arrive there, you wasnt' there
Hence I became madder

So I called and called sampai you answer
You kata, ‘Sorry, sayang. Tadi tak dengar.
My phone was on silent, i was at the gym.”
Tapi latar belakang suara perempuan lain.

So I called and called until you answered
You said, 'Sorry darling, didn't hear it just now
My phone was on silent, I was at the gym.'
But the background has another woman's voice

Sudahlah, sayang, I don’t believe you
I’ve always known that your words were never true
Why am I with you? I pun tak tahu
No wonderlah my friends pun tak suka

It's over darling, I don't believe you
I've always known that your words were never true
Why am I with you? Even I myself don't know why
No wonder even my friends don't like you

So I guess that’s the end of our story
Akhir kata she accepted his apology
Tapi last-last kita dapat tahu she was cheating too
With her ex-boyfriend’s best friend…
Tommy

So I guess that's the end of our story
Lastly she accepted his apology
But in the end we got to know she was cheating too
With her ex-boyfriend's best friend...
Tommy

Kantoi
Busted!

MAD LOVE!♥♥

THE END FOR THE PART TWO OF SONG MARATHON. :D



Back to top


Profile
someone you gotta know

My name is Doreen Ting ! Presents on 0108! I am now Sweet 13. WRSS 2E2;Meverest! Guzheng-ist♥
.Youtube.Facebook.Twitter.Formspring.Tumblr.

Tagboard
some place you gotta scream




Affiliates
some where you gotta leave to

1E2 Rising Star 6a Alfred Alvina Bing Chen Carina Gilyn Hui Ying Kevin Lim Jia Jie Jasmine Jia Hui Jing Yee Joey Jordan Li Ling Pearlyn Pei Shan Shi Ying Shu Qi Si Jia Sin Yi Xin Ye Xin Yu Ting En Yi Huan

Archives
some time you gotta forget

February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011

Credits
someone I gotta thanks

Designer and icons
*click the url of the resources.