"What is trust to you?"
and to me, it's just something easy to lose in somebody and hard to build.
Saturday, June 26, 2010

WEEEE~

HIHI Everyone!

I AM BACCKKK~

Anyone missed me? :D

Today , i went to the  * drums roll*

 

 

 

 

P I X A R    E X H I B I T I O N!

WEEEEEE~

So freaking awesome man!

It is F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S !

TADA! :D

( i did not take this , taken from Google. )

WEEEE~

Went in and bought the tickets!

Bought the one that is for Science Centre , Pixar Exhibition and the 3D movie.

The ticket. ( i did not take this. )

Fabulous.

First , went in and see all the things inside.

Awesome.

There are sketches of the cartoon characters.

AWESOMELY NICE BEAUTIFUL COOL!

Arrggghhh , can’t find a word to describe.

It is just so freaking awesome , cool , nice.

Cause no taking of picture was allowed so i very guai.

Follow the instructions.

( Getting pictures from Google. )

The sketch of Toy Story 1.

AWESOME! :D

There is a room , which says “ Come in and see this , don’t miss it. “

So i went in , very damm scared can?!

Cause the room very very dark , until almost cannot see your hand.

Then saw this FABULOUS , AWESOME , COOL stuff.

Hmmm.

It is the figure of Woody , Jessie , Soliders , Buzz-lightyear , the three Aliens and Squeak.

When the thing spins faster and faster.

You will see something , real fab!

I mean is like , a movie luhh.

Like you will see Woody riding the Bulls eye (The name of the horse) .

Then , Jessie lasso-ing herself.

( lasso means using the rope to capture herself , or something like that. )

Then buzz-lightyear running on a ball.

Then , you will see the soliders , jumping down .

Then the Aliens waving. ( I tell you , it is so freaking cute man! )

Then Squeak ( the penguin ) jumping on the seesaw or something.

DAMMM NICE I TELL YOU!

Sketch of buzz-lightyear.

Sketch of Woody and the dog ( i forgot the name. >< )

HOW CUTE! :D

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDYYYY! :D

Arrgghh. feeling lazy to continue one the pixar exhibition. ._.

Hmm. i willl cut short then, ( no pictures. sorry. >< )

There is more sketches on Monster Inc , Wall-E , A bugs life , Geri’s Games ( don’t know what movie it is , the movie was around 1986 one. ) , Finding Nemo , Incredibles , Toy Story 1 and 2 , Ratatouille and Cars.

I think thats all.

The journey was awesome , fabulous , cool and unforgettable.

They made a video out of the sketches.

MAD NICE AND COOL!

Then after the journey , went to science centre.

Cause our movie starts at 1pm and it was only 11.30+.

So went to explore the science centre.

I tio shocked alot of times sia!

Somemore got alot of people around. ><

Damm paiseh leh!

Like for example , there is a button there to press , i go press then the machine did not move.

So i thot spoiled , Then suddenly the machine moved. –.-

Scared ttm can?

Then , came to a place got alot of mirror.

DAMM SCARED.

I ran out of the place quickly.  -.-

Make me so paiseh!  -.-

Then soon 12.40+ .

Went to wait for the door to open.

Then get the 3D glasses.

Dolby one.  -.-

Then very soon , the movie starts.

OH YA! I watched Toy Story 2 in 3D!

COOL SHIT! :D

DAMM NICE THE MOVIE!

Laughed like siao!

Damm funny! :D

Then after the movie went straight home.

P/S : All pictures from google.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

And , i got my Guzheng yesterday.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~

I LOVE MY DADDY TTM!

Somemore , he bought the music score stand for me and the cover for Guzheng!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

YAY! Finally i have my Guzheng! :D



Back to top


Profile
someone you gotta know

My name is Doreen Ting ! Presents on 0108! I am now Sweet 13. WRSS 2E2;Meverest! Guzheng-ist♥
.Youtube.Facebook.Twitter.Formspring.Tumblr.

Tagboard
some place you gotta scream




Affiliates
some where you gotta leave to

1E2 Rising Star 6a Alfred Alvina Bing Chen Carina Gilyn Hui Ying Kevin Lim Jia Jie Jasmine Jia Hui Jing Yee Joey Jordan Li Ling Pearlyn Pei Shan Shi Ying Shu Qi Si Jia Sin Yi Xin Ye Xin Yu Ting En Yi Huan

Archives
some time you gotta forget

February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011

Credits
someone I gotta thanks

Designer and icons
*click the url of the resources.